Presented by SF NERT, this workshop will cover what everyone should know to prepare personally, as a business and as a community for a disaster, large or small. For your safety in times of emergency, it matters what you do today!
- Risk Awareness
- Disaster Supplies
- Personal Disaster Planning
- NERT Overview
- Prepare by block/business/building with SAFE & NERT
All programs at the library are free. Space is limited. Register at: http://bit.ly/1eYMViu or call 415-970-2024.
The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, a sign language interpeter or other accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
- Sunset District History
- Jueves 30 de Julio de 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 1 de Agosto de 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Jueves 6 de Agosto de 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil