Presented by SF NERT, this workshop will cover what everyone should know to prepare personally, as a business and as a community for a disaster, large or small. For your safety in times of emergency, it matters what you do today!
- Risk Awareness
- Disaster Supplies
- Personal Disaster Planning
- NERT Overview
- Prepare by block/business/building with SAFE & NERT
All programs at the library are free. Space is limited. Register at: http://bit.ly/1eYMViu or call 415-970-2024.
The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, a sign language interpeter or other accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- Martes 7 de Febrero de 2017, 4:30 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Parents, Peers and Pasta
- Miércoles 8 de Febrero de 2017, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Connecting Home Owners and Home Seekers
- Jueves 26 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Growing Roses in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Sábado 4 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Your Mission Community Market
- Sábado 11 de Febrero de 2017, 3:00 pmMission , Mission Garden