Presented by SF NERT, this workshop will cover what everyone should know to prepare personally, as a business and as a community for a disaster, large or small. For your safety in times of emergency, it matters what you do today!
- Risk Awareness
- Disaster Supplies
- Personal Disaster Planning
- NERT Overview
- Prepare by block/business/building with SAFE & NERT
All programs at the library are free. Space is limited. Register at: http://bit.ly/1eYMViu or call 415-970-2024.
The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, a sign language interpeter or other accommodations, please contact email@example.com. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
- Heart Jump Bouquet: The life and poetry of John Trudell
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmMission , Mission: Área Principal
- Richmond SFPD Community Meeting
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- 36th Annual Black Cuisine Soul Food Festival
- Sábado 5 de Marzo de 2016, 11:00 am