Presented by SF NERT, this workshop will cover what everyone should know to prepare personally, as a business and as a community for a disaster, large or small. For your safety in times of emergency, it matters what you do today!
- Risk Awareness
- Disaster Supplies
- Personal Disaster Planning
- NERT Overview
- Prepare by block/business/building with SAFE & NERT
All programs at the library are free. Space is limited. Register at: http://bit.ly/1eYMViu or call 415-970-2024.
The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, a sign language interpeter or other accommodations, please contact email@example.com. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
- 19th Ave. & Buckingham Way Operator Facility
- Miércoles 3 de Diciembre de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco
- Viernes 5 de Diciembre de 2014North Beach, North Beach
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 13 de Diciembre de 2014Portola, Portola: Sala de Reuniones