Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Canada by Bicycle
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.