Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Tai Chi with Leslie Shimmin
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, August 3, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.