Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Judith Hanson Lasater on What We Say Matters
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Healing Cuisine
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Tiptoeing Through the Twilight Zone:
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.