Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Monday, March 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.