Please join fabric artist Jeanie Low in celebrating Asian Heritage Month by making these elegant Origami Fabric Kimonos! These kimonos are 3-dimensional. They are permanent, re-useable as wonderful sculptures and holiday ornaments. They make wonderful cards too.
This program is for ages 13 and up. Space is limited. Please call 355-2808 to register.
- Building Community and Leadership
- Saturday, September 12, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Ikebana Japanese Flower Arrangement for Kids
- Sunday, September 13, 2015, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Vietnamese Cold Noodle
- Thursday, September 17, 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room