Please join fabric artist Jeanie Low in celebrating Asian Heritage Month by making these elegant Origami Fabric Kimonos! These kimonos are 3-dimensional. They are permanent, re-useable as wonderful sculptures and holiday ornaments. They make wonderful cards too.
This program is for ages 13 and up. Space is limited. Please call 355-2808 to register.
- Celebrating Asian-American Heritage Month!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Candy Lei Day
- Friday, May 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Richie Unterberger's Film Clips of Asian Rock Performers
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room