Please join fabric artist Jeanie Low in celebrating Asian Heritage Month by making these elegant Origami Fabric Kimonos! These kimonos are 3-dimensional. They are permanent, re-useable as wonderful sculptures and holiday ornaments. They make wonderful cards too.
This program is for ages 13 and up. Space is limited. Please call 355-2808 to register.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco Forest Choir
- Sábado 21 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Viernes 27 de Marzo de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones