This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- Opera for the People
- Sunday, September 25, 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Intersecting Film, Music and Queerness
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B