This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Make a Pedal-Powered Smoothie
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Tamale Making at Sunset Branch
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area