This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- We're All Terminal
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Gordon Edgar: aka the cheese guy
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Book Launch and Reading with KJ Landis
- Martes 9 de Agosto de 2016, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach