This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- 星期四, 2014年9月4日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Across the African Diaspora: Islam and Sexuality
- 星期六, 2014年9月13日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- 星期六, 2014年9月27日Chinatown 華埠分館/ 麥禮謙, 華埠分館會議室