This is the first true entry-level bread-baking cookbook, from Josey Baker (that's his real name!), a former science teacher turned San Francisco baking sensation. Josey Baker Bread combines step-by-step lessons with more than 100 photographs, offering easy-to-follow guidance for aspiring bakers.
Josey Baker will discuss his new book and his work at this event.
Josey Baker leads a small team of bakers at The Mill in San Francisco's NOPA District.
Book sales, signing, and bread to snack on after talk.
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- 星期日, 2016年7月10日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Stepping Forward
- 星期日, 2016年7月17日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Book Talk: Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- 星期四, 2016年7月28日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂