A Japanese language support group for new and expecting as well as experienced parents looking to provide their children with an appreciation for Japanese culture and language.
Includes a librarian-lead storytime from 1:15 to 1:45 pm.
Suited for children up to 2 years old.
For more information, please contact Yukari at JapaneseParentsGroup@gmail.com
Books, songs, rhymes, and fun for children of all ages unless noted.
- Family Storytime and Playtime
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:15 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Family Storytime
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Children's Area
- Junior Comic-Con: Family Storytime
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 11:00 amRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room