A Japanese language support group for new and expecting as well as experienced parents looking to provide their children with an appreciation for Japanese culture and language.
Includes a librarian-lead storytime from 1:15 to 1:45 pm.
Suited for children up to 2 years old.
For more information, please contact Yukari at JapaneseParentsGroup@gmail.com
Books, songs, rhymes, and fun for children of all ages unless noted.
- Japanese Parents' Group & Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Read For The Record Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Read for the Record: Family Storytime
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room