A Japanese language support group for new and expecting as well as experienced parents looking to provide their children with an appreciation for Japanese culture and language.
Includes a librarian-lead storytime from 1:15 to 1:45 pm.
Suited for children up to 2 years old.
For more information, please contact Yukari at JapaneseParentsGroup@gmail.com
Books, songs, rhymes, and fun for children of all ages unless noted.
- Family Storytime
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Puppy Dog Tales with Oliver!
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley Children's Area
- Musical Family Storytime in Russian!
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room