Celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the Merced Branch Library Grand Reopening! Come to our May Arts & Culture Salon!
6:00-7:00: Consume light refreshments while enjoying the music of the Cafe Babar Jug Band.
7:00-8:00: Hear popular San Francisco historian Woody LaBounty discuss the 1894 San Francisco Midwinter Fair in observance of its 120th anniversary.
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, May 4, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Urban Bicycling: Street Skills 101
- Saturday, May 9, 2015Main Library, Music Center - 4th Floor
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.