Celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the Merced Branch Library Grand Reopening! Come to our May Arts & Culture Salon!
6:00-7:00: Consume light refreshments while enjoying the music of the Cafe Babar Jug Band.
7:00-8:00: Hear popular San Francisco historian Woody LaBounty discuss the 1894 San Francisco Midwinter Fair in observance of its 120th anniversary.
- A Question of Color: John Harris vs. Sutro Baths
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Ingleside Library Garden Preconstruction Mtg
- Friday, February 6, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, February 9, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.