Celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the Merced Branch Library Grand Reopening! Come to our May Arts & Culture Salon!
6:00-7:00: Consume light refreshments while enjoying the music of the Cafe Babar Jug Band.
7:00-8:00: Hear popular San Francisco historian Woody LaBounty discuss the 1894 San Francisco Midwinter Fair in observance of its 120th anniversary.
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, June 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Bungalows of Westwood Park
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Researching Your San Francisco Building
- Thursday, June 11, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.