San Francisco Public Library now sponsors free conversational language groups. This American Sign Language (ASL) conversation group is for adults who wish to strengthen their conversational language skills. We focus on practical everyday topics. If you are a non-native signer who wants to practice ASL, this is the place for you.
Group will meet on Saturdays for a 10-week period, from Saturday, February 8, 2014 until Saturday, April 12, 2014. Classes will meet in the Stong Room on the 1st Floor of the Main Library, from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Group is limited to 12 participants.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com for more information.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Sycip - 4ª Planta
- Beginner Conversational Japanese Language Group
- Domingo 27 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta
- Intermediate Conversational Japanese Language Group
- Domingo 27 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta