San Francisco Public Library now sponsors free conversational language groups. This American Sign Language (ASL) conversation group is for adults who wish to strengthen their conversational language skills. We focus on practical everyday topics. If you are a non-native signer who wants to practice ASL, this is the place for you.
Group will meet on Saturdays for a 10-week period, from Saturday, February 8, 2014 until Saturday, April 12, 2014. Classes will meet in the Stong Room on the 1st Floor of the Main Library, from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Group is limited to 12 participants.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Jueves 7 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Sábado 9 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- AAC Conversation Club
- Lunes 11 de Mayo de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones