The Art, Music and Recreation Center is pleased to welcome Jessica Pigza, author of Bibliocraft: A Modern Crafter's Guide to Using Library Resources to Jumpstart Creative Projects and librarian from New York Public Library. At this event, Jessica will share ideas on how library sources at SFPL and beyond can inspire hands-on creative projects, and attendees will get the chance to try their hand at using vintage letter designs to create a stitched paper monogrammed bookmark.
--program is intended for teens and adults.
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Craft for Chinese New Year
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- "Keep Your Garden Humming!"
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Handmade Valentine's Day Cards with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.