Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Kick & Play with Super Soccer Stars
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Super Soccer Stars
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 4:15 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga for All Ages
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.