Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Monday, March 30, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Eat Fat!
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.