Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, January 22, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.