Come and join other visually impaired and blind people for a yoga session developed by instructor Nancy Yates with you in mind. The class is every Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm in the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled. Perfect for Seniors or beginners who want to move in a quiet, safe and purposeful way. We will infuse positive energy as we ease into stretching, balancing, flexibility and strengthening postures that open our lungs, neck, shoulders arms, hips and especially our Hearts.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Free Bike Fix It Clinic
- Saturday, July 18, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- Know Your Numbers: Blood Pressure Testing
- Tuesday, July 21, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.