Jun Wang will introduce and demonstrate the “Six Healing Breaths,” one of the popular Qigong exercises from her book Cultivating Qi: An Introduction To Chinese Body-Mind Energetics. The exercise combines spoken sounds with movements associated with the six vital organs in traditional Chinese medicine. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes if you want to try the exercise with Dr. Wang. You can also learn about the exercise from her free online video, Dr. Wang is an assistant professor at the Institute of Holistic Health Studies, Department of Health Education, San Francisco State University. Dr. Wang, Ph.D., C.M.D., graduated from the College of Chinese Medicine, Beijing Capital Medical University and a Ph.D. in medical anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- ADHD and the Focused Mind
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas