Jun Wang will introduce and demonstrate the “Six Healing Breaths,” one of the popular Qigong exercises from her book Cultivating Qi: An Introduction To Chinese Body-Mind Energetics. The exercise combines spoken sounds with movements associated with the six vital organs in traditional Chinese medicine. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes if you want to try the exercise with Dr. Wang. You can also learn about the exercise from her free online video, Dr. Wang is an assistant professor at the Institute of Holistic Health Studies, Department of Health Education, San Francisco State University. Dr. Wang, Ph.D., C.M.D., graduated from the College of Chinese Medicine, Beijing Capital Medical University and a Ph.D. in medical anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- just DANCE
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Laughter Yoga
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas