Jun Wang will introduce and demonstrate the “Six Healing Breaths,” one of the popular Qigong exercises from her book Cultivating Qi: An Introduction To Chinese Body-Mind Energetics. The exercise combines spoken sounds with movements associated with the six vital organs in traditional Chinese medicine. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes if you want to try the exercise with Dr. Wang. You can also learn about the exercise from her free online video, Dr. Wang is an assistant professor at the Institute of Holistic Health Studies, Department of Health Education, San Francisco State University. Dr. Wang, Ph.D., C.M.D., graduated from the College of Chinese Medicine, Beijing Capital Medical University and a Ph.D. in medical anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Noontime Meditation
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones