Jun Wang will introduce and demonstrate the “Six Healing Breaths,” one of the popular Qigong exercises from her book Cultivating Qi: An Introduction To Chinese Body-Mind Energetics. The exercise combines spoken sounds with movements associated with the six vital organs in traditional Chinese medicine. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes if you want to try the exercise with Dr. Wang. You can also learn about the exercise from her free online video, Dr. Wang is an assistant professor at the Institute of Holistic Health Studies, Department of Health Education, San Francisco State University. Dr. Wang, Ph.D., C.M.D., graduated from the College of Chinese Medicine, Beijing Capital Medical University and a Ph.D. in medical anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- We're All Terminal
- Miércoles 1 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Book Design for Indie Authors
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A
- Driven by Fear
- Jueves 2 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 31 de Mayo de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 1 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 1 de Junio de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones