Jun Wang will introduce and demonstrate the “Six Healing Breaths,” one of the popular Qigong exercises from her book Cultivating Qi: An Introduction To Chinese Body-Mind Energetics. The exercise combines spoken sounds with movements associated with the six vital organs in traditional Chinese medicine. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes if you want to try the exercise with Dr. Wang. You can also learn about the exercise from her free online video, Dr. Wang is an assistant professor at the Institute of Holistic Health Studies, Department of Health Education, San Francisco State University. Dr. Wang, Ph.D., C.M.D., graduated from the College of Chinese Medicine, Beijing Capital Medical University and a Ph.D. in medical anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Protecting Our Plankton
- Sábado 20 de Febrero de 2016, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Film: Pelican Dreams
- Miércoles 2 de Marzo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- California Women and Politics
- Miércoles 2 de Marzo de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 1:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Healthier Living
- Viernes 12 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones