Jun Wang will introduce and demonstrate the “Six Healing Breaths,” one of the popular Qigong exercises from her book Cultivating Qi: An Introduction To Chinese Body-Mind Energetics. The exercise combines spoken sounds with movements associated with the six vital organs in traditional Chinese medicine. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes if you want to try the exercise with Dr. Wang. You can also learn about the exercise from her free online video, Dr. Wang is an assistant professor at the Institute of Holistic Health Studies, Department of Health Education, San Francisco State University. Dr. Wang, Ph.D., C.M.D., graduated from the College of Chinese Medicine, Beijing Capital Medical University and a Ph.D. in medical anthropology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Martes 6 de Septiembre de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones