Basic principles Dr. Judith Lasater will present from her book What We Say Matters: Practicing Nonviolent Communication can help you communicate more satisfyingly.
Although language is one of the most important tools we have to connect with others, we are sometimes not aware of the power of the words we choose. How can we ask for what we want in ways that help us get it? How can be disagree with someone and still stay in connection with our self and the other person? How can we demonstrate with our words that we really get what the other person saying?
Judith Hanson Lasater, Ph.D, and Physical Therapist, has taught yoga since 1971. She is a founder of the Iyengar Yoga Institute in San Francisco, CA, as well as Yoga Journal magazine. She has been a consultant on three NIH studies on various aspects of yoga and is president of the California Yoga Teachers' Association as well as the author of numerous articles on yoga and health for nationally recognized magazines.
Book sales and signing to follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Kick & Play with Super Soccer Stars
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 3:30 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Super Soccer Stars
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 4:15 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 6 de Diciembre de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Laughter Yoga for All Ages
- Martes 6 de Diciembre de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil