Basic principles Dr. Judith Lasater will present from her book What We Say Matters: Practicing Nonviolent Communication can help you communicate more satisfyingly.
Although language is one of the most important tools we have to connect with others, we are sometimes not aware of the power of the words we choose. How can we ask for what we want in ways that help us get it? How can be disagree with someone and still stay in connection with our self and the other person? How can we demonstrate with our words that we really get what the other person saying?
Judith Hanson Lasater, Ph.D, and Physical Therapist, has taught yoga since 1971. She is a founder of the Iyengar Yoga Institute in San Francisco, CA, as well as Yoga Journal magazine. She has been a consultant on three NIH studies on various aspects of yoga and is president of the California Yoga Teachers' Association as well as the author of numerous articles on yoga and health for nationally recognized magazines.
Book sales and signing to follow.
- Body by Derby - LGBT Athletes
- 星期二, 2015年12月1日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Hormel 中心
- just DANCE!
- 星期三, 2015年12月2日, 6:00 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Jerry on Jerry
- 星期四, 2015年12月3日, 7:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- 星期二, 2015年12月1日, 12:15 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Laughter Yoga
- 星期二, 2015年12月1日, 6:30 pmWest Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- Meditation Group
- 星期三, 2015年12月2日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Hormel 中心