Dr. Erik Peper will show how to reduce stress, pain and cancer.
A co-founder of the ground-breaking Holistic Health Program at SFSU, Professor Erik Peper, PhD. will demonstrate techniques in stress management, mindfulness, and biofeedback for vibrant health and well-being.
Dr. Peper also has a private practice in Berkeley and is co-author of the books Fighting Cancer: a Nontoxic Approach to Treatment (2011), and Make Health Happen: Training Yourself to Create Wellness. Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Part of Our Lives
- Thursday, September 10, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- The American Plate with Libby O'Connell
- Friday, September 11, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga and Beyond
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center