Dr. Erik Peper will show how to reduce stress, pain and cancer.
A co-founder of the ground-breaking Holistic Health Program at SFSU, Professor Erik Peper, PhD. will demonstrate techniques in stress management, mindfulness, and biofeedback for vibrant health and well-being.
Dr. Peper also has a private practice in Berkeley and is co-author of the books Fighting Cancer: a Nontoxic Approach to Treatment (2011), and Make Health Happen: Training Yourself to Create Wellness. Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Zumba--At the Library!
- Saturday, January 3, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- CANCELED: Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 8, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Sunday, December 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center