Dr. Erik Peper will show how to reduce stress, pain and cancer.
A co-founder of the ground-breaking Holistic Health Program at SFSU, Professor Erik Peper, PhD. will demonstrate techniques in stress management, mindfulness, and biofeedback for vibrant health and well-being.
Dr. Peper also has a private practice in Berkeley and is co-author of the books Fighting Cancer: a Nontoxic Approach to Treatment (2011), and Make Health Happen: Training Yourself to Create Wellness. Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Native Plants in our Local Landscape
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Protecting Our Plankton
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Film: Pelican Dreams
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- The Sweetest Valentine Treats!
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center