Dr. Erik Peper will show how to reduce stress, pain and cancer.
A co-founder of the ground-breaking Holistic Health Program at SFSU, Professor Erik Peper, PhD. will demonstrate techniques in stress management, mindfulness, and biofeedback for vibrant health and well-being.
Dr. Peper also has a private practice in Berkeley and is co-author of the books Fighting Cancer: a Nontoxic Approach to Treatment (2011), and Make Health Happen: Training Yourself to Create Wellness. Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- ADHD and the Focused Mind
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center