Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Mondo Banana!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, August 25, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B