Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Delight Rice: Pioneer in Deaf Education (ASL)
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Treasure Boxes
- Saturday, August 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room