Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Starring San Francisco
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Radar Reading
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, March 2, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B