Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Lady Florence Harding
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursday, July 9, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium