Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Protecting Our Plankton
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Film: Pelican Dreams
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- California Women and Politics
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room