Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Tree Frog Treks
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Green Bookmobile Digs Science
- Sunday, December 7, 2014
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, November 26, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, November 26, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Sunday, November 30, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room