Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 2:15 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room