Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Vinyasa Yoga for Beginners & Non-Yogis
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room