Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Essential Oils by KJ Landis
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Evening Meditation
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Medical Marijuana by David Downs
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area