Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Open Books: Francisco Xavier Alarcόn
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Open Books: Jeff Hobbs
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, May 24, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room