Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Dr. Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room