Seeing is believing! Adam Burke, PhD, MPH, LAc, will share ideas on finding health, love and happiness through the power of imagination (mental imagery & Priming).
Adam is a professor of Health Education at SFSU, Director of the Institute for Holistic Health Studies, and a former Advisory Council member of the NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM). He is the author of Self Hypnosis: New Tools for Deep and Lasting Transformation.
Q&A and book sales and signing to follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Chinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Women of Mystery
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- OPEN MIC POETRY & MUSIC WITH MISSION MAPP
- Sábado 4 de Abril de 2015Mission , Mission: Área Principal