Wednesdays, January 8 - March 12, 2014
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Beginner class: 2:45 - 3:45 pm
Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5707 to register.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.