1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email email@example.com to register.
- San Francisco Village
- Sunday, January 25, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, January 26, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, January 25, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, January 25, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, January 26, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.