1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- CANCELED Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 24, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 24, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.