1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Zumba Basics
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 2:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Saturday, June 25, 2016, 2:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, June 26, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.