1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 1, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Financially Savvy Seniors
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Computer Classes for Adults and Seniors
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.