1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Medicare Part D Workshop
- Friday, October 31, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 3, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Medicare Part D
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- CANCELLED-Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.