1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014
6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email email@example.com to register.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Family Yoga
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Personal Safety Preparedness (in Cantonese)
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.