1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014
6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email email@example.com to register.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Tiptoeing Through the Twilight Zone:
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.