1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014
6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email email@example.com to register.
- Medicare Part D Workshop
- Friday, October 31, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 3, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Medicare Part D
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Yoga with Yana
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, November 2, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.