1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014
6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Harnessing Happiness
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Google Drive Demystified
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.