1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014
6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email email@example.com to register.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 30, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, April 3, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Monday, March 30, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Eat Fat!
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.