Wednesdays, April 9 - June 11, 2014
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Beginner class: 2:45 - 3:45 pm
Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5707 to register.
- West Side Whimsy
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park