Wednesdays, April 9 - June 11, 2014
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Beginner class: 2:45 - 3:45 pm
Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5707 to register.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Family Yoga
- Friday, March 3, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Personal Safety Preparedness (in Cantonese)
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room