Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Harnessing Happiness
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 6, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Google Drive Demystified
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.