Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resources
- Friday, July 10, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Brain Fitness
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.