Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Seniors CREATE! at the Bridge
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.