Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Miércoles 29 de Abril de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Health Festival
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 4 de Mayo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Reiki Demonstration by Vibrant Reiki
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Bike Fixit Workshop with Huckleberry Bicycles
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Larkin Street: Escalones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.