Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amParkside, Parkside General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Healthier Living Program
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.