Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, September 4, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- The Great American Folksong Revival
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.