Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Canada by Bicycle
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Saturdays
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 1:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.