Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Encore Careers: LinkedIn & Company Research Online
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 9:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.