Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 25, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- A Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Internet 101
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab
- CANCELLED Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.