Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Library Resources
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.