Millions of people realize that their food choices can help – or hurt – the Earth. But with so many decisions to make (Omnivore or vegetarian? Organic or conventional? Global or local?), how can a busy person navigate all the possibilities?
The author of The Green Foodprint: Food Choices for Healthy People and a Healthy Planet will offer a concise, practical guide to the new world of sustainable food, with many inspiring facts and true stories. Dr. Riebel highlights positive changes and the power of citizens to help ourselves and the Earth.
Linda Riebel, Ph.D., has been writing and speaking about food and the environment since 2002. She is on the faculty at Saybrook University and is on the board of SaveNature.Org. Copies of her book will be available for purchase.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
Programas especiales para celebrar el Día de la Tierra.
- Open Books: Ruthanne Lum McCunn
- Martes 25 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Tree Frog Treks
- Martes 2 de Diciembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
- Sábado 6 de Diciembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret