Create a beautiful and unique bouquet with paper leaves and sticks. All materials provided.
Let your inner artist out! Join our monthly craft program for adults and explore a variety of projects that will spark your creative interest.Space is limited; please call 355-5770 to register, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Autumn Origami with Shinta Arifin!
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Halloween Drop-In Fun!
- Friday, October 31, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Rm - 2nd Fl
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make Your Own Leather Cuff Bracelet
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts for Kids
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room