Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Essential Oils by KJ Landis
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Evening Meditation
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 12, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Medical Marijuana by David Downs
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.