Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, January 22, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, January 23, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Gentle Chiropractic with Christina Meakim
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.