Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Canada by Bicycle
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Saturdays
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 1:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.