Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Free Bike Fix It Clinic
- Saturday, July 18, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- Know Your Numbers: Blood Pressure Testing
- Tuesday, July 21, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Monday, July 6, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.