Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Tai Chi with Leslie Shimmin
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, August 3, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.