Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Monday, March 30, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Eat Fat!
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.