Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.