Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Personal Safety Preparedness: Chinese (Cantonese)
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Essential Oils for Everyday Wellness
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.