Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, July 7, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, July 11, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- The F Word: Fermented Foods!
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.