Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Bike Fix-It Workshop with Big Swingin' Cycles
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Health & Wellness Talk: Cooking with Chinese Herbs
- Saturday, June 20, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Monday, June 1, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.