Qigong is a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation. Local instructor Leslie Shimmin returns to Golden Gate Valley to lead participants in this gentle form of exercise. Everyone is welcome!
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- MOBILIZE: A Film about Cell Phone Radiation
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- just DANCE
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Chair Yoga & Relaxation Techniques
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.