The April 1st class is CANCELED for Spring Break.
Classes resume April 8.
The brain is like any muscle in the body. The old saying “use it or lose it” really does apply. In this very social class you will exercise your brain in fun, challenging and creative ways to maintain and improve your cognitive vitality and your memory. We will also spend time conquering everyday memory challenges, such as remembering names and conquering “tip-of-the-tongue syndrome,” as well as discuss the latest news on brain fitness. This course is appropriate both as a next step for those who have previously attended a Memory and Mental Fitness Program, as well as for first-timers. Taught by Hope Levy of City College of San Francisco.
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room