Get one-on-one help from a bilingual (English and Japanese) librarian with word-processing, surfing the Web, setting up email accounts, accessing library resources (including ebooks) and other basic computer related tasks. Feel free to drop-in!
Do you have an eReader? Did you know that you can check out electronic editions of library books for free? Learn how to enjoy San Francisco Public Library’s collection of more than 40,000 eBooks at this workshop. Bring your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other eReader device with you and learn how to use it to download materials from the Library website.
Learn more about our eBook resources with these simple tutorials.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader Drop-In Session
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset General Floor Area