This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Will-Writing Workshop
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 28 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 29 de Agosto de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras