This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 27 de Marzo de 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Constance Fenimore Woolson: She-Novelist in Venice
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 27 de Marzo de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Lunes 27 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Mac Computer: Basics
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras