This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- DIY Body Butters
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 4:00 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Chiropractic with Christina Meakim
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil