This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- just DANCE!
- Miércoles 25 de Noviembre de 2015, 3:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 30 de Noviembre de 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Body by Derby - LGBT Athletes
- Martes 1 de Diciembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 24 de Noviembre de 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 25 de Noviembre de 2015, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Miércoles 25 de Noviembre de 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach