This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Zumba Basics
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 2:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 2:30 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 26 de Junio de 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones