This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 6 de Julio de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Chinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Portola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Seniors CREATE! at the Bridge
- Jueves 2 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Jueves 2 de Julio de 2015Chinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 2 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos