This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Harnessing Happiness
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 6 de Junio de 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Google Drive Demystified
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Healthier Living Program
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones