This Weeks Topic: Introductory Class
Social engagement is a key to healthy aging. In this interactive class, led by Hope Levy of City College, learn what research and practice have uncovered about community engagement, creativity, life review, and flourishing in the context of the aging process. Discover free and low-cost opportunities for intellectual, social and physical activities in and around San Francisco.
Instructor Hope Levy has more than twenty years teaching experience. She holds an MA in Gerontology and an MA in Special Education from San Francisco State University. Through her work, Hope promotes positive aging through her passion for lifelong learning.
The Encore Learning Department of City College sponsors this class in partnership with The San Francisco Public Library. Encore Learning offers classes designed for adults 55 or older, but all are welcome to attend.
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 11 de Octubre de 2015, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- Centro de Recursos para Ancianos con Discapacidad
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Atrio
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- Teen Computer Corps
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos