An exhibit of twenty eight kites that explores the meaning and history of kite making from different regions in Japan
Related Event on May 24th:
Presented in conjunction with the Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco.
Two sessions: 1:30-3 p.m. and 3-4:30 p.m.
Space limited. Maximum of 20 children per session. Ages 9 and older.
Call 557-4554 to reserve a space.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, August 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area