Author Christopher Webber reads from The Beowulf Trilogy, which includes his new translation of the Old English epic Beowulf, and Webber's own sequels, the stories of Wiglaf and Wiglaf’s wife Yrfa, who has her own tale to tell.
In vigorous and elegant verse, the author weaves a breathtaking adventure through a somber and magical land... told in modern poetry that keeps the feel of the 1300 year old original. Copies will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Domingo 10 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Stepping Forward
- Domingo 17 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret