San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Intermediate Conversational Japanese Language Group is for adults who have some knowledge of the Japanese language and wish to practice their skills through interactions with a bilingual group leader. The class will focus on basic, conversational vocabulary and real world conversational topics.
The Japanese Language Group meets Sundays, beginning Sunday March 30, 2014 and will meet until Sunday Sunday July 27, 2014. This group will meet from 1:30p-3p.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (Exception: The Sunday April 27, 2014 class will meet in the 1st floor Stong Conference Room.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to sign up.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- ESL Help
- Monday, March 2, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, March 2, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3