San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Intermediate Conversational Japanese Language Group is for adults who have some knowledge of the Japanese language and wish to practice their skills through interactions with a bilingual group leader. The class will focus on basic, conversational vocabulary and real world conversational topics.
The Japanese Language Group meets Sundays, beginning Sunday March 30, 2014 and will meet until Sunday July 27, 2014. This group will meet from 1:30p-3p.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to sign-up.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3