We will use origami to fold a crane made with stiffened fabric. The cranes are 3 dimensional, permanent, and may stand alone sculptures. They may be framed as presentation gifts. Workshop is in English. Limit to 15 participants. For teens & tweens, ages 9 and older. Pre-registration at Chinatown Branch Library. For information & registration, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel:(415)355-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.