You could help the summer reading program at Chinatown Library and complete your community service hours. Get the registration slip at Chinatown Library and return it before Friday, 5/30. Limited to 25 participants. For teens, ages 13-18. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- SFPL Volunteer Orientation
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Teen Book Swap
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 2:30 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.