You could help the summer reading program at Chinatown Library and complete your community service hours. Get the registration slip at Chinatown Library and return it before Friday, 5/30. Limited to 25 participants. For teens, ages 13-18. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Summer Reading Volunteer Training
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Great Teen Book Swap
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.