Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Presidio Open House Celebration!
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 1:00 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Spring Break Talent Show!
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 2:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Essentrics™ Workout
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 12:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room