Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Heart Jump Bouquet: The life and poetry of John Trudell
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 12:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Swing Into Stories
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 9:30 am
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 am
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- The Sweet Talk
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area