Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Cheap Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, March 2, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- The History of Ocean View
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Monday, March 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room