Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Swell Bicycles Fix-It Workshop
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, June 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Bike Tune-Up Essentials with The New Wheel!
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, May 24, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room