Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Free day at San Francisco Zoo!!
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 10:00 am
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Bay Area Book Festival
- Sunday, June 5, 2016, 10:00 amBookmobiles / MOS, Green Bookmobile
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room