Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Swing Into Stories
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 9:30 am
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 am
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl