Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- OPEN MIC POETRY & MUSIC WITH MISSION MAPP
- Sábado 4 de Abril de 2015Mission , Mission: Área Principal
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Lunes 6 de Abril de 2015North Beach, North Beach