Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Sábado 7 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Sábado 7 de Mayo de 2016, 11:00 amParkside, Parkside: Área Principal
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Lunes 9 de Mayo de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Healthier Living Program
- Sábado 7 de Mayo de 2016, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones