Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Portola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- "J's" in J-Town: Jews, Japanese, and Jazz!
- Sábado 11 de Julio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 14 de Julio de 2015
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 7 de Julio de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Martes 7 de Julio de 2015West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas