Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on 3rd Street to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Swing Into Stories
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 9:30 am
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 10:30 am
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi Tuesdays!
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 2:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- It Just Makes Scents!
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil