Sloat Blvd to Linclon Wy
Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on the Great Highway to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Swing Into Stories: Koret Children's Playground
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 9:30 am
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 10:30 am
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room