Sloat Blvd to Linclon Wy
Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on the Great Highway to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Healing Chronic Illness
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Discovery Days @ AT&T Park
- Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Build at the Library - Family Build with Magic Sticks
- Saturday, November 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Yoga with Yana
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room