Sloat Blvd to Linclon Wy
Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on the Great Highway to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Swing Into Stories
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 9:30 am
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 am
- Protecting Our Plankton
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 1:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Healthier Living
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room