Sloat Blvd to Linclon Wy
Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on the Great Highway to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Issues and Strategies
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Yoga at the Library
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Introduction to Yoga
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Healthier Living Talk Series
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 2:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room