Sloat Blvd to Linclon Wy
Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on the Great Highway to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Dr. Donald Abrams on Healthy Aging
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Health Fair and Pharmacist Question and Answer
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, February 2, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Monday, February 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room