Sloat Blvd to Linclon Wy
Sunday Streets are events that encourage recreation, community activities and fun in San Francisco. Stretches of city streets are closed to automobile traffic and are open to people for several hours on various Sundays throughout the year so participants can enjoy a large, temporary, public space where they can bike, walk, run, dance, do yoga, or any other physical activity. Find the Green Bookmobile on the Great Highway to obtain a library card, check out books, learn about library services, and exercise your mind!
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Rethinking Memory Loss
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Building Social Courage
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Clothing Swap: Green Saturdays @ Bernal
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room